Monday, July 5, 2010

Three Little Lamoreaux's Visit Nannie!

With Granny Billie with us, I could only give Robyn
a week of my time (thanks to my sisters Sandi and Chris who
filled in while I was gone) so I brought back Robyns three
middle kids to give a little more time to settle in and
regain some strength before tackling 5 kiddos.
Tucker had to stay in St. George due to All-Star
practice. So we spent a lot of time having all the
fun we could!
We visited the Hogle Zoo one day...maybe the
hottest day of the year! These three found a cool
spot though.
Any event is more fun with cousins!




We also went to the Aquarium and saw the new
penquin exhibit. That was a big hit, but I
failed to bring my camera! (Bad nannie!)
They spent some time at the Highland
Splash Pad while I had Granny
at yet another Dr. Appt.
Thank you Kennan and Brooke
for helping out...a lot!!
Bathing beauties, for sure!

A good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment