Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lucky Me...


Paige and Nate had planned a Hawaii trip for
their 5th Anniversary and when there babysitting
plans got complicated they asked if I could make
arrangements to come out and stay with Brig.
Well....duh!!!
Who wouldn't want a few days alone with
that adorable boy? And who wouldn't want
to wake up every morning to this face???

While I was there, little man got a new pair of
rain boots in the mail. And to say he liked them
is a major understatement. He LOVED them!!!
And pretty much didn't want to take them off.

Basically, being with him is about
the sweetest duty you can have!
Isn't he beautiful??

A great big added bonus was being able to spend
some quality time with these two!


Asher and Miranda have grown up
so fast and are so delightful.
We had some great visits together.
I got to see Asher test for his brown belt, too!


And I had some great visits with Bryce and Lisa as well.
Sometimes the un-scheduled, un-planned visits
turn out to be the most delightful.
Lucky, lucky me!!

2 comments:

  1. best babysitter ever. i took brig a whole week to finally get adjusted to the fact that his mom isn't nearly as fun as his nannie. love you momma!

    ps i totally know you were crouched in the closet to take one of those shots. impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... My hair looks like I'm on crack in that picture!! Hilarious! In my defense, I think I had been to the gym or on a bike ride shortly before. Sheesh though! It was so fun seeing you. We had a blast playing games and eating dinner at Paige's house. (ooops....shhh... Don't tell her how rowdy we got while she was gone...). ;)

    ReplyDelete