Thursday, October 27, 2011

May you always be 29!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENNAN!!!
This lovely lady turns 29 today...
and she is worthy of MUCH celebrating!

In past years she has spent her birthday in the
emergency room with me after my knee
collapsed on me as well as several other
not so memorable things. I'm afraid this year
she may spend her day in the Dr. office with a sick
little girl rather than celebrating as she should.

Soooo...if you get a chance, wish her a happy day.
She is my daughter, my friend, and the spice
in my life. She has always made life interesting
and fun and NO one can make me giggle like she can.

I love you, Kennan and every day has been a
blessing since your arrival 29 years ago.
I have learned so many lessons from you.
I hope your day is better than you expect it to be!

XOXOXO

P.S. Thanks for giving me those 3 adorable
grandbabies. You are stellar!

No comments:

Post a Comment