Wednesday, April 11, 2012

GRETA is 4 years old and 4 years AMAZING!

Every single day stuns me with this
girl. This little lady who Doctors weren't
sure would ever sit, crawl, walk or
talk just keeps proving them all wrong!
And now at 4 years of age she
goes to pre-school, and dance lessons,
and pretty much keeps right up
with all those crazy cousins of hers.
I feel so lucky that she carries
my name.
Miss Greta Pamela, you are a Star!!






The many faces of Greta...

Honey girl, you pull at my heart strings.
Oh how I love you!
XOXOXO
(p.s. amazing photos compliments of a
very pregnant and loving aunt Brookie)

2 comments:

  1. UNEDITED photos mind you... yeesh.. they could look a lot better!

    but true.. grets pretty much take the cake on adorablness

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's perfect, just like her namesake.

    just ask dad.

    ReplyDelete