Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ASK NANNIE....

So...at the suggestion of Paige who lives far away :( .....I am instituting the "Ask Nannie" portion of my blog. If anyone has questions regarding....well anything...just leave your question in the comments at the bottom of my post and I will do my best to answer it from my many, many years of experience. (Let's not get into how many!) They can be parenting questions, relationship questions, medical questions, health questions, cooking questions, decorating questions, cleaning questions, etc. and I will give you my take on it.


***DISCLAIMER: I do NOT profess to be an expert in any of the above mentioned areas. I will simply give my thoughts, opinions, and advice. Said thoughts, opinions and advice are NOT to be mistaken for the "final word" on anything.

5 comments:

  1. Two trains leave different cities heading toward each other at different speeds. When and where do they meet?
    Train A, traveling 70 miles per hour (mph), leaves Westford heading toward Eastford, 260 miles away. At the same time Train B, traveling 60 mph, leaves Eastford heading toward Westford. When do the two trains meet? How far from each city do they meet?

    thank you in advance for your help Nannie....
    Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to Kennan....ABSOLUTELY!! D&C 101:16
    And in response to Bob...we will discuss this in further detail in Jackson Hole over a game of Rummy! You are welcome! XO The Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nannie,

    My little baby Ben doesn't poo. Seriously, never. He has probably gone once on his own in the last month. He's nursed. He eats well. I've tried 1 ounce of applejuice a day. No luck. I've had to give him sopositories. Mostly, he goes only if I use a rectal thermometer for like 20 minutes. My doctor claims it's normal for some babies to just not go very often. I don't buy it. Any tips?

    The pooless baby's mom (AKA Goldie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Pooless Baby's Mom,

    I must say from my experience that some babies do poo less often. However, I'm sure it is concerning for you especially knowing Roen's history. Nicole Ash (now a massge therapist) suggested to Kennan a simple tummy massage that worked like a charm. I suggest you give her a jingle and ask for a demo. I myslef have tried it on a few grandbabies with great results. It's worth a try. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete