Wednesday, October 14, 2009

On Nannie Duty...

I got home from Jackson Hole Wednesday night,
washed my clothes, RE-packed my bag,
and drove down to St. George Thursday afternoon
to watch my Santa Clara Cuties.
Bob had to go to Washington, DC on business
so Robyn tagged along.
NO ONE should pass up a chance to go
to DC to sightsee!


These are some mighty fine kids! They were
all so well behaved and happy. Not
once did I hear them complain
about wanting their Mom and Dad.


These two cuties are so much fun!
They kept me hoppin' but there is nothing sweeter
than a bear hug from Gil or a middle of the night
snuggle from Gwynnie. Gil is a natural athlete and even though
he's too young, Gwyn's soccer coach recruited him
to play in the scrimmage. Gwyn on the other hand
is known to play soccer
while holding hands with her besties.



This guy was a HUGE help to me!
It's hard for me to believe Tucker is this big...but
let me tell you...you can count on this one.
He helped me meet all my "on time" goals,
run herd on the younger ones, and
never once questioned my authority.
He's the first choice on my team ANYTIME!!

Robyn and Bob returned Tuesday at 3PM'ish
and I hopped back in the car and
drove straight to BYU for 7:45PM meetings.
I returned home about 10PM and
I'm pretty sure both the Lamoreaux's and
I are no worse for the wear.


Love you little Lamoreaux's!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am sure they missed their mom and dad, but you are such a wonderful Nannie, the kids think it is a treat to have you around Mom. Seriously you are so great.

    ReplyDelete