Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sweet Invitation....

Mike had to be in Wyoming so I came home from
St. George to an empty house.
I spent a couple of days regrouping
(there's a reason you raise kids in your 30's & 40's)
and working on Relief Society stuff.
So I had pretty much been home for 2 days
and Brad called Thurs. afternoon to see
if I'd like to take a drive up the canyon
with him and the girls as Mommy
was working.
It was an easy decision...
I love the canyon and I adore
these girls!


We drove the Alpine Loop and the
colors were magnificent.
Down low they are aflame with color
but up higher they are already gone.



We stopped at Sundance and let
Bella and Gabi get out
and wander a little.
It seems where ever they go
these little beauties attract
attention.


Sweet Gabi gathered leaves
to take home
to Mommy.

On the way down we took
a detour to Squaw Peak
to overlook the whole valley
at sunset.
It was breath taking!



These little girls adore
their Daddy.
And it's obvious that the feeling
is mutual!

What a perfect evening...
witnessing the beauty of nature
at my favorite time of year
AND
witnessing my son as he
so lovingly parents my
gorgeous grandbabies.
Thanks Brad, for the drive,
the talk, and the tender way
you nuture your girls!
XO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Mom, it was so fun, thanks for having us turn around and get that camera, love that it was documented.

    ReplyDelete