Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pretty Proud Grandma!


On Wednesday, I drove down to St. George so
I could go to Tucker and Abe's Christmas Concert.
Brooke and the little girlsies came along to keep me
company and to share the love.
One of the things I miss about having school age kids
are the holiday concerts.
What a treat it was!!!
These two darling boys get up early several times a week
to participate in the Santa Clara Cougar Choir. They LOVE it!!

Abey Baby looks a little bored here but in truth
he is an awesome singer.
Robyn says when the boys are on dishes
they can be heard singing together as they
rehearse their numbers from choir.

Tucker takes it VERY seriously...he was even
sweating by the end of the show!


See what I mean???

Here were some of the family "supporters".
I love it when family members are there to
cheer on their siblings (or cousins).

Those are Bob's hands holding Poppy....
I think I will call him the "Baby Whisperer".
He can always calm the babies down!

Tucker was part of the drum line...they did
this cool number with the African drums.
They had xylophones and recorders and
bells and lots of other interesting things and
I really loved the choice of songs!

This was the group that attended...minus Mom, Dad and Nannie.
It was well worth the drive. We always enjoy our time
with the Santa Clara Cuties! Thanks, boys, for
adding to our holiday spirit. You made me PROUD!!
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. still offended i wasnt invited. sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best Grandma. You are loved so much at our house. Thanks for coming down to see the boys concert. You are always a good time.

    ReplyDelete