Wednesday, February 9, 2011

As Per Your Request....Master Ezra

This little man is one week old today.
And I have been so busy enjoying him
and his siblings that I have failed to
update as I should.
So....these are for you sisters who
don't live in the vacinity.


He is delicious and that hair.....
enough said!!


Ezzie is incredibly alert and just
studies you when you hold him.


Yep....he's a keeper!
He just keeps getting better.
And his little Mommy is too.
You should be jealous that you don't get
to cuddle him like I do!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!! He is so beautiful. am dying over his hair. What a sweetie. I don't think he looks anyting like Jude or Greta....I see a lot of Kennan in him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i was in an ezzie famine. i can't believe how different he looks from her other kids! yes much more kennan. he's is delicious. can't wait to get my hands on him

    ReplyDelete