Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dixie Delight

Last weekend I decided on a whim to head to
St. George to see my "Dixie Babies".
I really needed a change of scenery and
there were several events that warranted
my attendance.
Abey Baby, sporting an attempt at Justin Beiber hair,
was participating in the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby.


Robyn is the Cub Committee Chair "person"...
brought back memories. (I offered to give
her my old scout leader shirt, but she refused!)

True to form, the Lamoreaux kiddies were there
to cheer their brother on.

Abe's car is on the right...and I might add,
he truly built it himself!! (Smart ward...they have
a pinewood derby for the Dad's later in the evening.)


Way to go, Abe!! He took 3rd out of a field
of about 20. He made us proud!!!
The next day it poured rain but that
didn't deter these boy's competitive soccer team
from playing. They won handily, Robyn and
I watched from the car, and this is how they
looked by the end.
(Also brought back some memories!)

And finally, I got some quality squishing
time in with this little man!




You will notice that all of my photos of Sully are
slightly blurry....that's because he is in constant
motion. But it was high time we became better
acquainted AGAIN! And I really needed a
Sully fix. We also got a little Rummy in and
just some general hang-out time. It's always
comfortable and fun to visit my St. George crew.
Short and sweet, but always fun!!
Thanks for the visit, sweeties.
Love you all!!!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment