Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ONE TOUGH COOKIE!!

This brave little man faced off with the pulse dye laser for the
tenth time (mind you) today. Jude is my hero!
He and his very brave Daddy & Mommy (wearing a mask to save
others from getting her cold) arrived at University Hospital
bright and early with smiles all around.

Jude had a really positive attitude. His Dad had given him
a blessing the night before and this sweet little trusting guy was up for
the challenge. The regulars were there...me and Grandpa Rog.
And he came through like a champ!!


He was treated to a Frosty the Snowman from Build-a-Bear
and even came down to Nannie's tonight bringing pizza....


Like I said....all smiles. What a warrior this
little man is. Couldn't love you more, Jude!
You make me proud!!! XOXOXO

ONE TOUGH COOKIE, INDEED!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for always being there.....it means the world to me and my little family.

    ReplyDelete