Thursday, November 5, 2009

TEN????? Impossible...

Below you see my first born Grandson...and I can't believe he is ten today!
I remember like it was yesterday (literally) seeing this little beautiful new-born baby boy being
held in his very confident and capable Daddy's hands in the delivery room. He stole my
heart then and he still has it today! I remember making drives to Pleasant Grove just
so I could get a good-night kiss from this sweet boy. And he will still give me a good-night
kiss when ever I ask for it. I hope your day is perfect and I hope the next ten years
slow down a bit...because you'll be on your mission by then. YIKES!!!
Love you, sweet Tucker!
XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to talk about it. A mission, half my time with him is gone. You're a good grandma.

    ReplyDelete