Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 CUTE !!!

Brad was out of town again this week and
I know how long the week gets without your
hubby to share the load when you have
little ones so....I thought it might
be a good idea to invite these two cutie pies
for a sleepover at Nannie's.
This was a first and I wasn't sure how
it might go or if we'd make it
through the whole night.
Turns out these two are GREAT to
have over night. They played perfectly
together and giggled all night. They had
a bubble bath, tea party, practiced galloping
(a major dance skill), watched a movie,
had lots of treats and were the
ideal house guests!

Polly Pockets were the favorite activity
and we enjoyed playing several times.
(Thanks, Aunt Paige, for leaving your
amazing collection with us to explore!)

I was pretty sure it was a success when
we had tears when it was time to
return to their Mommies.
We'll need to do this again real
soon, Girlsies!
XOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. what fun! And I am just honored to know that my taste in toys as a little girl has brought so much entertainment to you house. Polly pockets you can keep. I need to re-po my american girls though. I'm sure brig will love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the world's best nannie.

    mins hasn't stopped talking about that night since.

    we love you!

    ReplyDelete