Sunday, December 26, 2010

When Chrissy Comes to Town

My sister Chris decided to make a quick visit
to see Mom before Christmas and to
deliver her present first hand. As I have said before,
one of the big up-sides of having Mom close is that I
get to see more of my siblings as they come to see her!!
And it was a GRAND visit!!

At Chrissy's suggestion, we decided to
make sugar cookies at Sunrise so the
residents could have the "smell" of Christmas
permeating the air. So we whipped up the
dough and frosting at my house and hauled
up the fixin's and away we went!

These ladies were making a craft at the table in
the resident kitchen but they were happy to share
the space with us.

Then we took our finished product down
to the game tables by Mom's apartment
and had a frosting party.
Paige asked when the last time was that
Chris and Mom and I had frosted
cookies together. I'm thinking about
1967!!



It was great fun, the place smelled scrumptious,
and Mom was the most popular gal aound when she
shared them with everyone in the bistro.
Mission accomplished! It's always fun when
Chrissy comes to town!
She even got a quick visit in with
all my local kids and grandkids.
She's one of a kind!
Thanks for a great time, Sister!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment