Sunday, March 21, 2010

And I'm Off Again...

No pictures again.... :( but just an update. I have been out to CA to "babysit" Paige while Nate went to a much deserved President's Club gathering. We had such a great time taking care of last minute details for little baby B's arrival. It was so sweet to have some one on one time with Paige while I watched her in the very last moments of her pregnancy. It's HARD to be 9 mo. pregnant and function in your day to day life but it is also really exciting the first time around as you anticipate all that lies ahead. So, I hopped on the plane so this little couple could have some "last time alone" time and headed home Thursday night just in time to hop in the car with Kennan, Brooke and Vanessa and meet up with Robyn in St. George for a girls "sewing weekend". What a great time was had and so much was accomplished without little children about.(Thanks Jeff and Amy for the use of your second home!) It involved lots of work and lots of late, late nights but we were able to assist and encourage one another. Way to go all you Dad's who stepped up to make this possible! While at the sew-a-thon, Paige called to say they bumped up her induction date by a day so tonight she lays in a hospital bed waiting for the whole process to begin. In reality I probably should have just stayed but instead I will be catching the 7AM flight to Oakland and taking a cab to the hospital in hopes of being there when Baby Clark arrives. What could be sweeter than helping welcome a new little angel baby into the world. So I'm off to be there as my baby has a baby. Can't wait and FYI....I've already put my camera in my purse. I'm NOT going to miss documenting this event! TTFN ......

No comments:

Post a Comment