Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Baby Boy Turns 34????

This is Brad and he's 34!!

See this charming smile? It belongs to my second son and
it pretty much sums up what he is all about. Brad is happy!
He is optimistic and positive and without guile. And he pretty
much came that way. He believes the best about everyone
and he wants only the best for everyone. The only time you don't
see that smile is when he is feeling sad for someone or something
else...even if it's a dog (Duke is a case in point). And he has been
a blessing in my life beyond measure. Upon my return from
St. George, we were able to celebrate Brad's 34th Birthday.
I know...hard to believe!

Brad is an outstanding father. He had to wait longer
than he would have liked to step into that role, but
it's no surprise to any of us that he is beloved by his
girls. And the feeling is ever so mutual!

Poppy and Grandpa joined in the celebration.
Grandpa is making some major in-roads with the
"under 2" group in the family. Both Bella and Poppy
have come to enjoy a little snuggle from Papa Mike.

Vanessa made this amazing Tres Leche cake for
the party with blueberry trimming....YUMMMY!
Here's the group that celebrated together. The Gregory's were
still in California and were missed, but Brad is always worthy of
celebration! Thanks, Brad, for choosing to come to our
family and for choosing to stay so connected with us all.
We are all better people for having you in our lives.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SON!!
XOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. I do love him so much! I even have a name sake after him....he is the nicest brother. Happy Birthday Bubba!

    ~I need a little Bella in my life....look at those curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad i missed it.

    happy birthday brad.... i am proud to call you my brother.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love Brad! He has always been a sweet heart. He looks GREAT for his age!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here here! Love you Brad!!! Every word is true, I'm so lucky to have a brother like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mom, and eveyone who commented. I love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete