Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Last week I had a "reunion" lunch with three of the
most awesome women in the world. In July, after 5 years of
service, I was released as the Stake RS President of the BYU 14th
Stake and I won't lie....it's been a tough adjustment.
Linda, Ruby and Susan served with me so faithfully and
we had the time of our life!! You know how sometimes
things just "click" and it feels perfect? Well that's what
it was like serving with these ladies. I knew I could always
count on them to come through on EVERYTHING!!
I have such wonderful memories of this time that will
always be so dear to my heart.
Every chapter of life has it's high points and
this time will always stand out as a high point
in my Church service.
We are going to make this outing a regular
part of our routine....I just can't let these
relationships fade.
(Please excuse how scary I look...I was on the
brink of coming down with a bad case of the flu
that put me in bed for the next several days!)

1 comment:

  1. sooo scary mother!!

    you look beautiful, and what wonderful work you and your ladies did these past 5 years.

    ps tomato tortellini?

    ReplyDelete