Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

With October 31st falling on Sunday this year,
all things Halloween were celebrated
the days prior.
I got to visit some of the kids
pre-school parades but
my camera had been taken out of my purse
by a certain gentleman so I didn't get any shots of
Minie's parade. However....Jude's parade was
superb!
Here you see Mr. Rafael Ninja Turtle himself!
Check out that physique...
He's happy as a clam at school and loves all the songs, etc.

Greta was SOOO proud of Jude and
vice versa. Lots of love there!
Greta donned her kitty cat get up,
saving her "real"
costume for later.

Later that evening we all made our way over to
Sunrise for the Fall Festival....soup and sald bar
and trick or treating for the kids.



Here we have Rafael, a little witch, Barbie from Toy Story 3,
a birdie, a kitty cat, and a mermaid.

The kids had a blast making quite a haul without
much effort. And Granny Billie had a good time
too...in spite of herself.
Who knows, maybe we have changed her
attitude about Halloween.
We'll see.....
And Saturday for the first time in 36 years,
we left home on the night of trick or treating
and went to Kennan's for the evening.
Too bad it was raining so hard...but
the kids got out for a little bit and
me....well, I had a great time just
being around these cuties.
I guess we will see what next year
brings......maybe we will head
south where it's more inviting weather
and we can see another cute crew all decked out.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that girl! Remember her saying, 'Hello Neese" when the phone rang...the legend lives on at my house. All my kids know my "other kids" by the things that were classically them. She was a bright spot in every day! Thanks for sharing your family with me and mine. You were the beginning of my 'PhD' education in parenting/family life :)
    Love you Pam!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always say that but you never come....Don't you know Halloween weather is best in St. George? Sully is growing up and you are missing it! Get down here.

    ReplyDelete