Thursday, October 28, 2010

Her "GOLDEN" Birthday....

This gorgeous girl turned 28 today on the 28th...
thus her "Golden" birthday.
And let me tell you, she is worthy of
much celebration!!

Last year we visited the Cheesecake Factory on her birthday
and I blew my knee out shortly thereafter and we
all spent the rest of her birthday in the
emergency room. NOT a good birthday for her!
So, she very bravely wanted to try it
again this year....
The darling Gregory siblings all joined us...
Terri and Rog had another obligation.

Well, we weren't disappointed. It was YUUUUMMMMMY!

Mike and I pretty much feel like we hit the jackpot
with this girl. She has faced more than her
share of challenges in these 28 years and she
always comes through with flying colors.
She puts a delightful spin on all things.
She makes us laugh. She is so smart
and so savvy and so spectacular.
Kennan is expecting baby #3 and she
is glowing...even if she can't see it.
Thanks, K-dig, for choosing us.

We are so excited to see what the next
28 years brings. One thing is for sure...
it will NEVER be boring with you around.
Love you, sweet girl!

XOXOXOXO

P.S. Jude was invited to the adult only dinner
because...let's face it...he needed to be!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love that daughter of yours also, I already told her on facebook (love my social networking) but I have many fine high school memories thanks to her birth, and for that I thank YOU! Happy Birthday Kennen! And you ARE glowing.

    ReplyDelete