Saturday, April 10, 2010

April Showers....

This has been the week of showers for me.
It was our GREAT pleasure to throw a baby shower
for cute Lisa and her twins!! Eileen, Holley and I
had planned a shower in March for her and then
low and behold they stuck her in the hospital for 4 weeks
to monitor Miss Ellery and that put the cabosh on our plans.
Not to be deterred, we postponed it until those sweeties arrived
safely and the little Mommy could join us for some celebrating.

Here sits beautiful Lisa with Beck and Elle's great-grandma!

Eileen and I joined efforts and made some baby bedding
for them. Robyn's friend donated the crib (thank you, Anne!).
It turned out pretty darn cute...if I do say so myself!

It was mostly family at the shower
and Eileen's home looked amazing.
Such cute details!! So glad that Diana
could be there too.

Lisa loved the Pee Pee Tee Pee's
that Paige made for Beckham.

Look how tiny those outfits are! Beckham
can probably wear his now....Elle, not so much!

And of course, Eileen whipped up some gorgeous
blankets for each of the babes. She is awesome
like that!!!

Vanessa had put together these cute baskets for
each baby with all the essentials babies need and
that Mom's never get a showers. Great idea!!
All in all it was a great success and we all just hung around
and chatted until WAY late. Can't wait for those sweeties
to get home! This has been really challenging for Lisa
and Hayden and it's only just beginning. We all love
and pray for them!
Saturday Eileen and I joined forces again for a shower
for a young lady who is marrying a neighbor boy...
this time at my house!
Liahona has been in my BYU Stake for the
past couple of years and I have worked with
her in two different presidencies so I was happy to
throw her a shower and it was a great success also.
(Sorry...I was too distracted to take any photos)
We have great neighbors that always support the young
people in the ward. But I am WAY tired this afternoon.
I have to rest up because 5AM will be here too soon...
that's when I need to be up for meetings for Sunday!
You know what they say..."no rest for the wicked!"
TTFN...

4 comments:

  1. It is always so fun to join forces with you. Great parties, I hope you are resting in a comfortable chair with your feet up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, it was the best shower ever! I had so much fun! Thank you so so much for all you have done for me Aunt Pam!! I love you very much. Beckham is coming home today and hopefully Elle in less than a week!!! Ahhh!! Can't believe it... starting to really feel like a MOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bedding you two ladies! I love it. Maybe you should just come do a makeover for my baby....think about it. Congrats Lisa can't wait for you to get them both home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bedding! wish i was there.... oh and turns out my little pee pee teepees are utterly and completely useless.

    He soaks himself at least once a day :(

    ReplyDelete