Friday, April 30, 2010

Day Tres...

Once again, we awoke to this....
so our first order of business today was to go up
to Brooke and Dustin's and retrieve some warmer clothes
for the little ladies. (They had an interesting reaction to going
into their house without Mom and Dad there. Minie went
into their bedroom and said, "this is where my Dad sleeps"
and Poppy couldn't get out of there fast enough. I guess it
just doesn't seem right without Mom and Dad there!)
This errand was followed by a quick Mickey D's lunch
and a run to Wal-Mart for more sippy cups (something I
discovered I was sorely lacking). M & P may have gotten a
little surprise while there. Then it was home
for naps.

Later, Brad came with Gabi in tow to return the Jeep that
he took to the airport to get his family and all their gear.
Gabi hung out with us until Brad went and got Vanessa
and Bella who were resting after getting up at 3AM SLC time.

The girls broke out the baby dolls and were fine tuning
their mothering skills. So flippin' cute!!
We all had dinner together and Mike and Brad watched
most of the Jazz game while the girls watched a Barbie movie
and then they headed home. The girls were tired and
way, way ready for bed!

Here's a preview of what tomorrow is going
to hold. After having all 4 girls together tonight
I'm re-thinking taking M&P to graduation.
I'll see what I can do to recruit a sitter tomorrow
morning. If not, we'll just have to deal.

I think we have decided a good rule of thumb is
don't let the pre-schoolers outnumber the adults.
And with Brad walking, we will be one adult short.
I'll report how that all turns out. Until then.......

No comments:

Post a Comment