Thursday, April 1, 2010

Parting Images of Beautiful Brig...

Well, I'm back from Babyland and thought I should share
some of the final sweet shots I got of this adorable
baby boy.

Sigh....isn't he beautiful? Can't you just smell
that newborn baby scent? How quickly all this passes...


He is such an alert and strong little guy.

These were taken on his first stroller ride in
the neighborhood. I suspect he will be doing this
quite regularly and he has an amazing stroller
to travel in style!


One of the grandma's of one of Paige's
little cheerleaders made this for him.
She said every new baby needs a hand
knit item. So sweet!

Beautiful Mommy and beautiful Baby Brig.


Check out that little dimple...he looks like
he knows a secret that he doesn't want to share!

So peaceful and then a big stretch...



In the car on the way to the airport.... He loves to ride in
the car. I'm so sad that he will be so changed by the next
time I see him. I cried clear through security. I'm so grateful
that I could be there during those sweet first few days. I promise,
the veil is so thin and you can feel the presence of the Father
as you cuddle this little one straight from heaven. Thanks again,
Nate and Paige, for letting me share this sweet time with you. It
is the most tender and sweet service I could ever render.
Such an amazing trust has been placed in your hands.
You are so very blessed and will be wonderful parents.
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. It is us who owe all the thanks! You were such a help and I still want to cry when I think about you not being in the other room. We miss you.. come back soon. I'm trying to get brave enough to think about traveling to you. Love you momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to have a baby just so i can have you at my house

    ReplyDelete