Saturday, April 10, 2010

For Robyn....

I have been in hot water with the Dalai Lama (our nickname
for Robyn) every since I agreed to let Kennan have our
piano. It seemed like a logical decision since Kennan is
really the only one of my kids that ever took ANY interest
in playing. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
Robyn's boys started piano lessons and their immediate
need for a piano was weighing heavy on me.
Bad Nannie, Bad Nannie!!

I must be doing something right because Terri and
Jay may have actually redeemed me! They are
wanting to get rid of their piano and have
offered to just give it to Robyn and Co. if they
can figure a way to get it to St. George!

So here you go, my dear. These are photos of the piano
and it is sitting patiently waiting for you to come and get
it. I dare say it is probably in better shape than ours was.
Better not hesitate too long or they may change their
mind or decide to give it to someone who can relieve
them of it more quickly...and then I can't take ANY
responsibility for the consequences.
Love you all! XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you mama! I am very excited to get this piano! Big thanks to Terri for saving me. Big thanks to you for going and taking pictures of it.

    p.s. You were in hot water! Kennan plays but only a little....

    ReplyDelete